Name of funding opportunityKAUTE Foundation research grants
Funding organisation websitehttps://kaute.fi/?lang=en
The KAUTE Foundation supports research and teaching in commercial and technical sciences. The aim of the foundation is to promote the sustainable renewal of Finnish businesses and the society.
For 2021-2023, the Foundation’s strategic themes are “data-driven future,” “a diversifying society,” and “sustainable reconstruction.” In grants decisions the relevance of the research to these themes is taken into account, but are grants are not limited to them. The foundation funds research that strengthens Finland’s knowledge base.
Grants awarded in the spring 2021 grant application:
1) working grants for dissertation students and young doctoral researchers for full-time work. The amount of grants in 2021 is 6,000 euros (3 months), 12,000 euros (6 months) and 22,000 euros (12 months).
2) grants to cover the costs of travel, research or publication work. The grant may be used to cover travel expenses for study visits of at least one week, but not for conference visits. The amount of the grant in 2021 is a maximum of 10,000 euros.
The application is made through KAUTE’s application system. Grant applications with appendices and statements must be submitted by January 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Information on the application procedure is available on the Foundation’s website http://www.kaute.fi under “Grants”. Late grant applications will not be processed.
Application period01.01.2021 - 31.01.2021
- Engineering and technology
- Chemical engineering
- Civic and construction engineering
- Electronic, automation and communications engineering, electronics
- Environmental biotechnology
- Environmental engineering
- Industrial biotechnology
- Materials technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Computer and information sciences
- Social and behavioural sciences, economics
- Business economics