Name of funding opportunityKAUTE Foundation research grants
Funding organisation websitehttps://kaute.fi/?lang=en
The KAUTE Foundation supports research, teaching and learning in commercial and technical sciences. The aim of the foundation is to promote the sustainable renewal of Finnish business life.
For the period 2021-2023, the Foundation’s strategic themes are a “data-driven future,” a “diversifying society,” and “sustainable reconstruction.” The allocation of grants takes into account, but is not limited to, the inclusion of research topics in these themes. The foundation funds research that strengthens Finland’s knowledge base.
Grants awarded in the spring 2022 grant application:
1) work grants for dissertation students and young doctoral researchers for full-time work. The amount of grants in 2022 is 6,000 euros (3 months), 12,000 euros (6 months) and 24,000 euros (12 months). 12 month grant for post doctoral researchers is 28 000 euros.
2) grants to cover the costs of travel, research or publication work. The grant may be used to cover travel expenses for study visits of at least one week, but not for conference visits. The amount of the grant in 2022 is a maximum of 10,000 euros.
The application is made through KAUTE’s scholarship service. Grant applications with attachments must be submitted by January 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. The referee must submit the reference statement within 7 days of the end of the application period.
Information on the application procedure is available on the Foundation’s website http://www.kaute.fi under “Grants”. Late grant applications will not be processed.
Application period03.01.2022 - 31.01.2022
Executive Director Tuomas Olkku
- Engineering and technology
- Chemical engineering
- Civic and construction engineering
- Electronic, automation and communications engineering, electronics
- Environmental biotechnology
- Environmental engineering
- Industrial biotechnology
- Materials technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical engineering
- Humanities and theology
- Art studies
- Cultures studies
- History and archaeology
- Natural Sciences
- Computer and information sciences
- Social and behavioural sciences, economics
- Business economics