Name of funding opportunityGrants for 2020
Funding organisation websitehttp://www.orion.fi/tutkimus/orionin-tutkimussaatio
Grants are designated for medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy and natural sciences related to those, such as chemistry and physics,
1) for researchers with a doctorate (completed in the five years running up to 10 September 2019), for continuation of research (maximum EUR 50.000) and
2) for young scientists without a doctorate, for scientific research (maximum EUR 5.000).
The smaller grants (maximum EUR 5.000) are always personal grants and not for expenditure. Research abroad with the greater grant is appreciated. Applicant shall attach the engagement letter from place of performance abroad for research of post doctorate grant.
Apply by filling in the electronic form on the Foundation’s website: https://www.orion.fi/en/rd/. The application form is to be filled in using Finnish, Swedish or English. The Foundation does not take additional attachments or recommendation letters into account.
Application period01.08.2019 - 10.09.2019
Anu Imppola, Manager of the Research Foundation
tel: +358 10 426 3803
- Agricultural sciences and forestry
- Animal science, dairy science
- Veterinary science
- Medicine and health sciences
- Clinical medicine
- Forensic science
- Health sciences
- Medical biotechnology
- Nursing science
- Public health science
- Sport sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Chemical sciences
- Physical sciences